St John of God - Convent for Retired Nuns

Constructed behind the existing cut granite Convent built circa 1875; the new Convent for retired Nuns is a development comprising a single storey building containing a 30-bedroom community residence, six, one-bedroom apartments, an oratory and ancillary accommodation. Brodericks were commissioned to design and install the commercial kitchen and food service area as well as the onsite laundry.